Here in Tennessee, we love boats. There’s nothing better than spending the day out on the water, fishing, sailing, or water skiing. If you’ve decided that this is the year to purchase a boat of your own, rather than renting one from the marina, you’ll have to name your boat. Picking a name can be a tricky task, but here are a few guidelines to help you make that decision.
- Choose a name that’s easy to say. While it’s unlikely you’ll have to call for help on one of Nashville’s reservoirs, you still want to choose a name that’s easily understood over the radio. Avoid things like tongue-twisters or exceedingly long names. The more easily understood, the better.
- Be original. While clichés can be cute, they’re often overdone. There’s a very good chance that you’ll see several boats sporting the same name at the marina. Sticking with an original name will help you maintain your uniqueness.
- Avoid names with negative connotations. Your boat’s name is a reflection of you, whether you like it or not. Choosing a name that suggests something negative about your personality can damage your reputation on the water, even if you’re an otherwise respectful boater.
- Don’t rush into a name. Come up with a few options and consider getting opinions from your friends and family.
- Once you pick your name, display it proudly!. Accu Tint can install custom vinyl lettering on your boat, no matter how big or small. Call us today to discuss your lettering needs.
We stand by our work and offer a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee on all of our services. Whether you come to us for window tinting or vinyl letter placement on your boat, you can rest assured that our work is meant to last.